Thursday, July 13, 2006

Kenneth Lay like Jesus?

In a recent CNN.com article regarding the memorial services for recently deceased shyster, Kenneth Lay, who died while vacationing in Colorado following a conviction six weeks earlier for shafting hundreds of thousands of energy customers.

You know how everybody, for a while there, was wearing those "WWJD" (What Would Jesus Do) bracelets? After reading this, it makes me wonder just what, in fact, Jesus would do upon hearing this news. Probably nothing, but my wild imagination makes me think that, perhaps, Jesus would get on his knees and pray, "Dear Lord, please remove this loathsome thing, and striketh him from my presence."

And then this huge lightning bolt would come down and incinerate the guy who said it.

But maybe it's only me who would laugh like crazy about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home